- Why is it illegal to eat an orange in the bathtub in California?
- Is noodling legal in Indiana?
- Can you still fish in Indiana?
- Is it illegal to fish with corn in Indiana?
- Is it legal to use bluegill as bait in Indiana?
- Is spitting on someone a crime in Virginia?
- Is it illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Indiana?
- Why is it illegal to keep a donkey in a bathtub in Georgia?
- How many rods can you fish with in Indiana?
- Can you fish at night in Indiana?
- Is it against the law to tickle someone?
- Is it illegal to catch a fish with your bare hands in Indiana?
- Is there a size limit on crappie in Indiana?
- Is spitting illegal in Virginia?
- Is wearing pants in Tucson illegal?
- Is it illegal to have a bathtub in your house in Virginia?
- Why is it illegal for donkeys to sleep in bathtubs?
Why is it illegal to eat an orange in the bathtub in California?
In California, It is Illegal to Eat an Orange in Your Bathtub.
This has to be the most bizarre law I read from California.
It was made around 1920, when people believed that the citric acid in the orange would mix with the natural bath oils and would create a highly explosive mixture..
Is noodling legal in Indiana?
In Indiana, the eastern snapping turtle, the smooth softshell turtle and the spiny softshell turtle are considered game species and can be taken by noodling (sometimes called fingering). It also is legal to catch those turtles with nets, traps and hooks. All that is required is a hunting or fishing license.
Can you still fish in Indiana?
With a few exceptions (see License Exemptions), a valid fishing license issued by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources is required to fish in public lakes, streams, rivers or tributaries in Indiana and its boundary waters.
Is it illegal to fish with corn in Indiana?
In Indiana and Kansas, it is illegal for anyone to fish with their bare hands.
Is it legal to use bluegill as bait in Indiana?
Yep, bluegill are legal to use as bait in Indiana, they work GREAT for big cats.
Is spitting on someone a crime in Virginia?
Virginia Criminal Code § 18.2-57. Assault does not require that an assailant have the actual ability to inflict bodily harm but words alone cannot amount to assault. … Spitting in a person’s face is sufficient unwanted contact to support an assault and battery conviction.
Is it illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Indiana?
-It is illegal to make a monkey smoke a cigarette. Terre haute: -No one may spit on the sidewalk.
Why is it illegal to keep a donkey in a bathtub in Georgia?
Law #4: donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs. This crazy law was brought into effect due to a public menace case in 1924. A merchant near Kingman used to allow his donkey to sleep in an old bathtub.
How many rods can you fish with in Indiana?
three polesYou may not fish with more than three poles or hand lines at any one time. Each line may have no more than three single or multi-pronged hooks, three artificial lures, or no more than three of a combination of hooks and artificial lures.
Can you fish at night in Indiana?
Is it legal to use a light to attract minnows at night to fish for crappie? There are no restrictions on fishing hours. Some lakes do have restrictions on boat speeds during certain hours. The Fishing Guide provides information on current fishing regulations and allowable gear.
Is it against the law to tickle someone?
I’m an attorney and grabbing a stranger by the feet is a “battery” under the law (93-day misdemeanor). A battery is an offensive touching of another. If you went up and tickled someone, technically it is a battery and could be charged, although unlikely. You can get a misdemeanor for even TICKLING someone?!
Is it illegal to catch a fish with your bare hands in Indiana?
It’s also illegal to catch fish in Indiana using your bare hands, a firearm or an electric current.
Is there a size limit on crappie in Indiana?
Indiana has a statewide limit of 25 fish per day, with no size limit. The two exceptions are Dogwood Lake and Hardy Lake, where the minimum size for keeper crappies is 9 inches.
Is spitting illegal in Virginia?
No person shall spit, expectorate, or deposit any sputum, saliva, mucus, or any form of saliva or sputum upon the floor, stairways, or upon any part of any public building or place where the public assemble, or upon the floor of any part of any public conveyance, or upon any sidewalk abutting on any public street, …
Is wearing pants in Tucson illegal?
It’s still illegal in the state of Arizona. According to city ordinance, women in Tucson are not allowed to wear pants. Suspenders are also prohibited in the town of Nogales.
Is it illegal to have a bathtub in your house in Virginia?
It’s illegal for bathtubs to be inside the home. Instead, they must be in the yard of the home. 7. It’s illegal for Citizens to NOT honk their horn while passing other cars.
Why is it illegal for donkeys to sleep in bathtubs?
1. No donkeys in bathtubs in the State of Arizona. discovered drifting in floodwaters. After querying the owner of donkey and tub, it was determined that the tub had been abandoned outside on the owner’s property and the donkey had decided on its own to use it as its customary place of repose.